Every man in his 20s undergoes an experimental phase when everything has to challenged and defied. The same rule applies when it comes to fashion for men. But as time passes by and you enter your 30s, the quirky pieces duly find their way back to the dark corners of the closet.
Dressing in the 30s is all about finding a perfect fit and flaunting the aesthetics. Your wardrobe should inevitably consist of simple yet powerful fashion pieces. Well fitted shirts, tailored trousers, personalized suits should be your pick for almost all occasions. Even if you want to opt for something more spontaneous, being mindful of the colours is necessary. So today here is a comprehensive list that draws clothing inspiration from three British celebrities in their 30s.
- From playing the enigmatic detective Sherlock Holmes to the powerful superhero Doctor Strange, Benedict Cumberbatch is talented and has proved his acting skills. But it is his repeated appearances in public wearing sharp suits that has raised eyebrows and made women skip their heart beat. From flannel jackets to solid blazers, Cumberbatch, a 39 year old man definitely poses as a competition to the younger stars.
- Even at 38, Chiwetel Ejiofor definitely knows how to dress appropriately and look effortless. He is stunning on the screen, but his off screen appearances is surely one to take inspiration from. He plays in the darker shades and modest textures that complement his chiselled physique. If you are in your 30s looking for some major fashion inspiration, then this stunning actor is your go-to-person.
- With numerous awards under his belt, Eddie Redmayne, at 33, is a sight to behold. He makes ladies go weak on their knees with his charming smile and dazzling eyes. This talented actor looks really great in his casual endeavours but when wearing suits, he looks a class apart. He too like his fellow countrymen likes wearing solid colours that gives his aesthetics a more defined appearance.
Now, drawing inspiration from these wonderful actors, these four rules should be followed by the men who are in their 30s. Read on and find out more.
- Understand the clothes that actually work for you. So if its shirts, wear shirts. If you are a casual t-shirt fan, then settle for it. Having a rocking collection of clothes is what matters when you are already reaching the post 20s stage.
- Suits should be the backbone of your closet and your personal style. Increasing your options once you enter 30s is pivotal. Invest in good materials, bold colours, and smart patterns. If they come in tailored fit, they will only make you appear nifty.
- Men’s flannels shirts looks extremely classy on the middle aged men. The sturdy build of flannel gives them a smart appearance, while the plaid pattern adds volumes to the characters. In fact teaming them with a pair of jeans will make up the perfect casual Friday wear.
- Invest more on stand out pieces. This is the time when you have gained enough experience and gave a subtle view towards life. So add such items in your wardrobe which is going to last a lifetime. Reflecting your personal thoughts through your clothes is the key to shine through. Trench coats, a pair of oxfords, flannel shirts, a messenger bags can be great investments during this age.
So make a worthy style statement that is definitive and complete. You are surely to shine through for your fabulous choice of garments. Many prominent manufacturers have gathered clothes that range from basic solid clothes to flannel clothing Perth. They are designed to perfection and can be purchased in bulk by the retailers who are looking to update their store collection.