With the spring approaching us fast, it is time to shift back to the comfortable clothes that will make the sun happy. Though, plaid flannel shirts become a staple for the colder months of the year, we can actually wear them all year round. They are that stylish you see! After a brief disappearance from the fashion circuits, they have quickly become an off-duty favorite of many woman. From wearing them to office to a get together with friends, flannel shirts just fit flawlessly with all occasions. So whether you are channeling your plaid shirt with a classic summer dress or just pairing it with a modern piece of denim, here is a comprehensive list that contains ideas on how to incorporate flannel in your wardrobe for everyday use.
- A red flannel shirt tucked in with a black midi skirt can be a classic amalgamation of old and new. While this coupling works well for both office and post work drinks session, it should not be overdone. Junk jewellery to complement and a pair of pumps to highlight the aesthetics can be the perfect choices for accessories. For added bling, you can carry a sling bag.
- When going out with friends on the weekends, team your plaid button down with a pair of khakis and ankle length combat boots. This ensemble of flannel clothing will surely make you a stand out everywhere you go. You can opt for a scarf if you feel a little chill in the air. Sans accessories is the key to make this approach a winner.
- Another flannel compilation that is classically formal in its approach. So pick your favorite trouser and combine it with a same color plaid shirt. You can pick a pair of pumps for your footwear that will give you a defined look. A handbag and a chunky neckpiece will make you look ethereal and will definitely leave all your colleagues stunned.
- A slip dress is essentially casual. To make it look absolutely effortless, you can grab a flannel shirt and tie it around your waist. Slip into a pair of moto boots to complete your summer flannel fashion. Accessorise using a sling bag and walk around only to raise the temperature.
- Flannel and leather sit well with each other. They are two strong fashion pieces that when united only narrates the best story. Perfect for a college girl appearance, team a plaid flannel shirt with a leather mini skirt and ankle booties. It is extremely stylish and chic. You can carry a backpack to accommodate all your belongings.
As a word of advice, always remember that flannel looks good when worn in the correct size. So be sure to pick one that fits you flawlessly for a more defined silhouette. For the retailers who are looking to make a bulk purchase can take a look at the vast inventory a number of manufacturers have to offer. The products range from shirts to pants, jackets to flannel blankets. And striking discounts are available if registered today.