Student’s Guide To Rock The Flannel Look At The UNI!
The plaid shirt is an off-duty favorite, but did you know it’s just as easy to style for the UNI and date nights as well? We definitely relish in the history of this wardrobe staple, from Marilyn Monroe to the best of ’90s grunge, we love it just as much when styled with the midi skirts and skinny jeans that fill our closets today. Hence, owing to the popularity of the same, one of the sought after flannel pants manufacturers have designed a collection that aims at practicality as well as style. Hence, please read on to know more about these outfits.
- Slip on a bright, oversize button-down flannel shirt with a pair of dark skinny jeans and ankle booties. Add some more color to your winter look by adding a bright, tailored coat. This outfit is great for those days when you want to amp up your look to suit the mood!
- For the post class weekend break with your friends, tuck a plaid button-down into a leather midi skirt and finish it off with a pair of pumps. This outfit is equal parts edgy and feminine.
- When dressing for brunch with friends, opt for khaki or army green skinnies and a plaid top. You can even wear a lacy brallete and wrap the top in a knot on the front to create chic boho vibes.
- Layer a printed top over your plaid shirt for added texture. Keep the palette to neutral hues, as to not overwhelm. For the bottom-wear you can even opt for dark colored denim pants to complete the look.
- Grab a traditional tartan plaid top to pair with your skinny pants this fall. You can even reach for a pair of trousers with a slight texture or pattern! This outfit is sophisticated and stylish, great for your student council meetings.
Retailers who want to invest in flannel pajama pants wholesale can get in touch with a renowned supplier of flannel clothing usa. All you need to do is checkout the vast assemblage and make your wholesale investment today!