Much has been said and written about flannel shirts. You know probably how to team a shirt with a pair of jeans or shorts, it works well! But what about a flannel shirt and a skirt? While many ladies would want to steer clear of this ensemble, many enthusiasts see this as a way of putting together two iconic and classic pieces for one stunning combination.But want to know how to wear a flannel shirt with five different types of skirts? Keep reading for surprises.
- For the first combination, pick the most elegant piece of skirt, a maxi skirt in a dark bright shade. Tuck in the flannel shirt inside the skirt and use a statement belt to highlight the dress. You can use a chunky neckpiece to give the attire a dressy finish. A pair of pumps will help you stand tall in the crowd.
- Flannel shirts are extremely versatile in their approach. But if you are a fan of simplicity, then a skater skirt in black teamed with a black flannel shirt is your ideal blend. Wear a pair of white trainers to give it a sporty finish. Keep the rest of the look clean for an enhanced monochromic appeal.
- The third combination is a little sassy and a lot chic. A flannel shirt and a midi tulle skirt. The key to pulling off this attire is to stick to lighter shades and avoid using too much texture. A statement belt, a pair of pumps, aviators and you will be good to go.
- A mini skirt in leather is sexy for all the right reasons, and it is your duty to exploit its flamboyant approach to get the most out of it. Tuck in your flannel shirt inside the skirt for a heightened appearance. Further, throw over a bomber jacket on top to look appropriate on the grunge part. A pair of ankle length boots will complement the grunge attire perfectly.
- Flannel clothing that is available with the best of the manufacturers comes in varieties. These clothes are stylish and comfortable to wear. Flannel might be associated with casual dressing; it can be worn for conventional occasions as well. Team your flannel shirt with a pencil skirt to get the formal vibe. Wear a pair of pumps to elevate your stature. A belt will not only hold your clothes together but will also add to the charm of the ensemble.
Thus, whichever skirt you want to pick, make sure to team it with a flannel shirt to get the most of it. the unique combination stands out with its innovative approach. Combine the pieces correctly, and you will surely garner compliments from the onlookers. From flannel shirts to wholesale flannel pants, top manufacturers have it all displayed in their catalog. Retailers interested to make a bulk purchase can register with them online. Discounts can also be availed on bulk purchase.