There are very few clothing pieces that can be worn and styled by both men and women and undoubtedly, flannel shirts are one of them. Comfortable, rugged, and simply awesome, these items were, are, and will always be in trend as people can never stop loving them. If you don’t believe it then you can check the reports, these iconic pieces, no matter which era it is, have always been a must-have in everyone’s wardrobe. Men particularly have been a fan of them, ever since they first originated.
As a retailer or a business owner interested to invest in the latest mens flannel shirts wholesale, make sure to get in touch with one of the most notable flannel clothing manufacturers today! Such a supplier offers a collection that you shouldn’t miss out on!
Are you a guy with flannel shirt style issues? Do you feel it’s complicated or tricky to get the right look with flannel shirts? No, not at all. In fact, these shirts are highly versatile and you can conveniently form 101 looks out of them! Right from throwing one on as a cover-up on summer days to using one as a layering piece in winter, these shirts are very flexible and can be easily used for different events and occasions.
While searching on Google, you will find plenty of information on how to style them, if you are a fan of Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt, the two most handsome and charming men, then make sure to read till the end, as no one can style the flannel better than these two veterans who have mastered in this department.
Attending the lively 80th Golden Globes Award recently along with others like Margot Robbie, Colin Farrell, Austin Butler, and more, Brad Pitt surely took the breath away in an elegant black suit! While the Babylon actor didn’t score a nomination for his role as Jack Conrad in the periodic epic, that didn’t stop him from being the center of attraction for his flawless appearance!
The actor has always given major fashion goals, especially whenever he appeared in a flannel shirt.
Take a look at the 3 most popular ones:
- Clicked by the paparazzi recently while casually having a me-time out, the actor looked as cool as ever in ripped blue denim jeans, a white undershirt, and a multi-color flannel shirt.
- Sporting short-cropped hair, dark blue denim jeans, olive green flannel shirt, with the first two buttons unbuttoned, while out on the streets, one couldn’t help but stare at the Mr. and Mrs. Smith famed actor!
- If you want to dress up a flannel shirt then do it like Brad. Appearing in a light green and white flannel shirt, high-waisted trousers, a charcoal gray blazer, and black shades, the actor surely knows how to look irresistible in a flannel shirt outfit.
The ‘’Pirates of the Caribbean’’ actor is not only known for his witty talks, great acting skills, and kind heart, but also for his cool looks. Johnny Depp is a major fashion icon with a refined style sense. Depp loves styling flannel shirts and has been spotted plenty of times sporting them in his own unique way.
Check out his 3 popular appearances down below:
- The Mad Hatter won millions of hearts when he appeared in a grey and white flannel shirt, light blue denim jeans, and a cowboy hat alongside one of his friends in one of the recent pictures. The 59-year-old chose to keep most of the buttons unbuttoned, with the exception being just 1.
- In one of the movie shots, Depp looked unbelievably cool in a wide armhole-cut tank top, light-wash denim jeans, and a blue and white flannel shirt. What took the look to a whole new level is his using the shirt as an accessory, tying it around his waist.
- Posing for a photo shoot, the ‘’Edward Scissorhands’’ actor looked ultra-chic in a pale blue, brown, and white flannel shirt and matching faded blue oversized denim jeans.
A well-known flannel clothing supplier in Australia provides a humongous range of modish, durable bulk flannel clothing!