The flannel shirt is not just a wardrobe staple. This has turned into a clothing of choice for women who wish to create a statement with their apparel. Be it for the workplace, date or even for running errands, there are always cool and unique ways that you can wear your flannel shirt.
One of the popular suppliers have come up with a range of blank flannel shirts wholesale that you can look through. So, let’s not wait anymore and read on the blog below for more details.
- If you like the off-duty and casual look, then pair a boyfriend flannel shirt over your favorite t-shirt and retro-inspired high-rise jeans for an effortless cool-girl fit. For the shoes you can either opt for leather sandals or something sporty depending on your mood for the day.
- If you are gearing up to work from office and looking for comfortable yet trendy outfits to wear at the workplace then the flannel can be your trusted choice. Flannel can be work-appropriate if you wear it with a blazer and a trouser in a muted fall favorite color. Don’t forget to accessorize the look with a shoulder bag and aviators.
- For transitional fall weather, you can use a mid-weight flannel shirt as a layering piece that can either be worn as a casual-wear or your workout wear. For the pants, look for high-quality leggings that can work as pants and you won’t mind wearing with your oversized flannel shirt. If you are planning to layer the look then a tank top can be a great idea as well.
- If you have a petite body type, then you can elevate the cold-weather classic flannel shirt by wearing it as a shirt dress. To add structure to the outfit, make sure to clinch a broad belt around the waist. Protect your legs by wearing stocking that will add a feminine edge to the entire outfit. You can also add other accessories to the clothing like a grunge-inspired necklace, rings, etc.
- Fall is a great time to play with colors, so you don’t have to stay stuck with the neutral flannel shirts. Explore the other hues like brick red, green, floral yellows, etc. that don’t get the limelight it deserves. The best way to strike a balance with your look is to opt for dark-colored bottom-wear to complete the look.
Do you wish to invest in private label clothing for your store? One of the popular suppliers have come up with a range of designer flannel shirts that can be customized according to your brand’s needs. So, reach out to the creative team communicating your wholesale clothing needs.
Audio Version: Best Ways to Pull Off Women’s Flannel Shirt Style