How To Wear Your Flannel Outfit Like A Pro In This Year?
The plaid shirt is an off-duty favorite, but did you know it’s just as easy to style for the office and date nights as well? While we relish in the history of this wardrobe staple, and love it just as much when styled with the midi skirts and skinny jeans that fill our closets today. Thus, if you wish to surprise your customers, do make sure to check out the collection of women plaid flannel shirts wholesale at the store of a popular supplier.
Let’s begin our quest to find the perfect flannel outfit for the season.
- Channel that inner 90s girl and tie a bright flannel shirt around your waist to take your denim and T-shirt look to the next level. The best part of this outfit is you can always layer the shirt with your when the temperature suddenly dips below the comfort level.
- Slip on a bright, oversize button-down with dark skinny jeans and ankle booties. Add some more color to your winter look by adding a bright, tailored coat. Perfect for those days when you have some catching up to do with your gal pals from school.
- For the office or post-work drinks, tuck a plaid button-down into a leather midi skirt and finish it off with a pair of pumps. If you’re not comfortable with the dramatic color play you can always blend the chic earthy tones for a sophisticated look.
- Layer a printed top over your plaid shirt for added texture. Keep the palette to neutral hues, as to not overwhelm. Perfect for women who abide by the hippie style. For the bottom-wear stick to the classic pair of boyfriend jeans for the practicality.
- Grab a traditional tartan plaid top to pair with your skinny pants this fall. You can even reach for a pair of trousers with a slight texture or pattern! You don’t have to try hard with the accessories as a classic minimalist pendant and studs would do the magic for you.
Bulk order wholesale men flannel shirts for your store from one of the popular clothing suppliers in USA. All you need to do is checkout the ever growing catalog of a popular supplier. Look for the MOQ of the products and drop a mail stating the wholesale requirements for your investment.