You want to wear something cozy and warm on a cold winter morning. While cotton remains unbeatable in comfort, still, it needs layering in chilly weather.
A flannel shirt is the best way to keep it casual and comfortable.
Now many of you might love wearing flannel shirts and many of you might not have tried one yet. But, have you ever been curious about what are they?
The shirts that are constructed out of woven fabrics thicker than cotton but softer than wool are the flannel shirts. Initially created for soldiers and workmen, they have come a long way and have become highly popular among youth. A trusted flannel shirt manufacturing company comes with a mammoth assemblage of one-of-a-kind wholesale flannel shirts Australia!
Features of a Flannel Shirt
Do you want to know about some of its interesting features? Take a look at the points given below.
- These shirts need no extra effort and are basically low-maintenance fabrics.
- Flannel shirts come in different styles such as hoodie style, baggy, slim-fit, etc.
- While flannel is a weave, plaid is a print, although used interchangeably.
- For additional softness, flannel fabric comes in brushed options.
- These shirts are mostly suitable for cold weather and have a soft texture.
Unique and Popular Flannel Shirt Designs
Nowadays, Flannel Shirt Manufacturers Bring New Styles and Designs For Both Men and Women. Some of the Trendiest ones are Discussed Below:
1. With vintage-style flannel shirts, you can get a rocking 90s look. An oversized long one is ideal as an outer garment and even as streetwear. If you are someone who is always into classic things then you are bound to fall for the vintage flannel fashion. Think of a grey vintage flannel shirt along with cool blue or black denim.
2. A preppy, colorful blue and orange insulated flannel shirt is just ideal for windy days. With a front closed pocket, it can give a nice and bright, neat, and clean look. For a matte finish, the cuff and neck lining is constructed with corduroy fabric. Such a shirt can work great with simple trousers.
3. If you are skinny then a heavy flannel shirt is your thing. The heavyweight piece can cover up your body and offer you the perfect look. To stay comfortable, it’s the perfect choice for winter. To brighten up your mood in dull weather, consider pairing it with black pants.
4. With a red and black flannel shirt featuring a spread collar, you can achieve a bold look. Whether you have a fair or a dusky complexion, it can make you look your best in it. The shirt is styled with cross-checks on the button panel and pockets. The bold busy checks add personality to this shirt. You can easily use it for not-so-casual outdoor events.
Business owners and retailers keen to add a touch of flair to your store’s flannel clothing collection, hurry and make a wholesale purchase of stylish, comfortable flannel pajama pants bulk from a reputable flannel clothing manufacturing hub today! Such a supplier offers unbelievable discounts!