You may have paired a flannel shirt with many types of shoes to date but have you ever wondered ‘’which is really the right pair’’? With the help of the right shoes, you can easily upgrade your flannel shirt game real quick.
Remember, if your shirt has the appropriate pair with it, it can show you its true versatile nature. And here, nothing can come close to Chelsea boots. If you haven’t tried it yet, then it’s high time that you should, now!
The flannel shirt and Chelsea boots combination is an amazing way to strike an innovative blend of casual and dressy. These boots are your best bet to wear with your flannel shirts on many occasions.
Interested to know how the partnership of these two can be? Read on.
A Little about the Chelsea Boots
The Chelsea boots were first popularized by the Beatles in the 60s. They are easy to slip on and off and can be found in different styles, featuring varying design elements and sole thickness. These boots can be worn on many events and occasions. Especially during winter, they are heavily demanded by men all around the world.
Chelsea boots when teamed up with flannel shirts can add class and sophistication to your appearance.
Pairing Chelsea Boots with Flannel Shirts
Thinking about how to pair these boots with flannel shirts to create a trendy, fashionable attire? Check out these 7 useful tips:
- Due to their versatility, Chelsea boots are the top style to wear with flannel shirts. You can dress them up or down, therefore knowing that your look is going to be a hit for any occasion.
- Go for a slim-fitting pair of boots that fit you well and are thus comfortable to wear. This will be essential to obtain the perfect look and will make sure that you look and feel your best as you wear them.
- Choose a pair that complements the color of your shirt if you are out shopping. Pitch-black is an ever-popular one that goes great with flannel colors such as black and red, and brown works well with warmer colors such as green and blue.
- When picking the boots, consider the pattern of your flannel shirt for sure. Go for a pair of boots with a more subdued design if your shirt has an interesting or bold pattern.
- To create a polished and cohesive look, accessorize with a belt that matches the color of your boots. Thick belts are not really in fashion so stick to something sleek.
- Combine your flannel shirt with chinos or slim-fitting jeans. Cuffing your pants above the boots will create a relaxed vibe while tucking them into your boots will create a streamlined, sharp look.
- Layer with a blazer or a jacket if you wish to take your look to the next level. A black leather bomber jacket or a classic denim jacket will look awesome.