5 Ideas of Flannel Fashion For The Stylish Woman
With the spring approaching us fast, it is time to shift back to the comfortable clothes that will make the sun happy. Though, plaid flannel shirts become a staple for the colder months of the year, we can actually wear them all year round. They are that stylish you see! After a brief disappearance from the fashion circuits, they have quickly become an off-duty favorite of many woman. From wearing them to office to a get together with friends, flannel shirts just fit flawlessly with all occasions. So whether you are channeling your plaid shirt with a classic summer dress or just pairing it with a modern piece of denim, here is a comprehensive list that contains ideas on how to incorporate flannel in your wardrobe for everyday use.
- A red flannel shirt tucked in with a black midi skirt can be a classic amalgamation of old and new. While this coupling works well for both office and post work drinks session, it should not be overdone. Junk jewellery to complement and a pair of pumps to highlight the aesthetics can be the perfect choices for accessories. For added bling, you can carry a sling bag.
- When going out with friends on the weekends, team your plaid button down with a pair of khakis and ankle length combat boots. This ensemble of flannel clothing will surely make you a stand out everywhere you go. You can opt for a scarf if you feel a little chill in the air. Sans accessories is the key to make this approach a winner.
- Another flannel compilation that is classically formal in its approach. So pick your favorite trouser and combine it with a same color plaid shirt. You can pick a pair of pumps for your footwear that will give you a defined look. A handbag and a chunky neckpiece will make you look ethereal and will definitely leave all your colleagues stunned.
- A slip dress is essentially casual. To make it look absolutely effortless, you can grab a flannel shirt and tie it around your waist. Slip into a pair of moto boots to complete your summer flannel fashion. Accessorise using a sling bag and walk around only to raise the temperature.
- Flannel and leather sit well with each other. They are two strong fashion pieces that when united only narrates the best story. Perfect for a college girl appearance, team a plaid flannel shirt with a leather mini skirt and ankle booties. It is extremely stylish and chic. You can carry a backpack to accommodate all your belongings.
As a word of advice, always remember that flannel looks good when worn in the correct size. So be sure to pick one that fits you flawlessly for a more defined silhouette. For the retailers who are looking to make a bulk purchase can take a look at the vast inventory a number of manufacturers have to offer. The products range from shirts to pants, jackets to flannel blankets. And striking discounts are available if registered today.